topics & questions:
- Journey of reconciling their marriage
- Why did you start “Whatever It Takes Ministries”
- Practical ways to battle temptation
- What should confession of sin look like?
- What is the difference between confession vs accountability?
- Practical tips for singles.
- How guys can actually find freedom
- Advice for a husband and wife who need to work through confession of current or past failures
- How detailed should we be in confession?
- Overcoming shame
- Solving the root issue
- Is there a place for fences and boundaries?
- Rebuilding trust
- The critical role of humility
- Story of the orange tree
- What should you say to your fiancé?
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes?
Paul Speed is the founder of “Whatever It Takes Ministries”, a ministry that seeks to bring wholeness to marriages and individuals. Paul and Jenny Speed have spoken around the world and have helped many find freedom in their lives and a deeper love for God. Their open and honest discussions will comfort and challenge you, and their life message will give you hope and direction.
Paul also founded “4 Days 2 Freedom” for men. Paul conducts intensive weekends to help men break free from pornography and sexual addictions.
Was this session helpful? let us know!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about new sessions!