topics & questions:
- Is there more to the allure of porn than physical attraction?
- What are the negative affects of porn?
- What are important keys to finding freedom?
- How to overcome the lie that “I’m the only one.”
- How do we deal with the shame?
- Practical tips for finding a good accountability partner?
- Does your spouse need to know?
- Can you just be accountable to other men?
- Pros and cons of boundaries and filters?
- How can parents prepare their kids to fight porn?
- Recommended resources for parents!
- Is it possible to not fail?
- How do we find hope and redemption?
- Rob’s encouragement for men!
- Recommended resources, especially for parents. (linked below)
links & resources:
- Book “Unwanted“
- Book “Good Pictures, Bad Pictures“
- The Porn Circuit (CE Resource)
- Parent’s Survival Guide (CE Resource)
- More FREE Covenant Eyes Resources
- Sign Up for Covenant Eyes (referral link)
(using the referral link is optional but does help support SteadfastMen.com)
Rob Stoddard is a Client Relationship Manager with Covenant Eyes working mainly to equip churches and organizations. He is a former business leader, church lay leader, and missionary to Asia.
He has been married to his wife Jill for 35 years, they have 3 grown children and 4 grandchildren.
Was this session helpful? let us know!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about new sessions!