You will be encouraged and challenged by Phillip’s personal journey and advice.
watch to the end to see him “bring out the big guns” in his exhortation to men!
topics & questions:
- Tell us about your journey, why is moral purity important to you?
- Why does moral purity matter?
- What does “Victory” look like?
- Is “Freedom” the result of a one time experience?
- As a pastor are you exempt from temptation?
- 4 Levels of “The Fear of the Lord” and how it applies to our life.
- What are practical ways of fighting temptation?
- What are your thoughts on boundaries and internet filters?
- Tips for dads and pastors caring for “their flock.”
- Advice for singles who who want to pursue marriage but are hesitant because of past failure?
- How did you talk to your future son-in-law about moral purity
Phillip Telfer is the founder and director of Media Talk 101. He is author of the book “What Wouldn’t Jesus Do? Media choices in the light of following Christ” and has ministered to youth and families over the last 25 years, sharing at camps, retreats, conferences, Christian schools and church services around the country.
He has written and produced an award-winning documentary Captivated. Phillip serves as the teaching pastor at Living Water Fellowship in Bulverde, TX. He and his wife Mary have been happily married for 27 years and are blessed with four wonderful children, one fantastic son-in-law, and one precious grandchild.
Was this session helpful? let us know!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Be the first to know about new sessions!